Visit One Of The Most Ancient Cities In The World - Plovdiv (14th July 2018)
We propose an example programme:
- at 09.00: Depart from Sofia.
- at 11.00: Arrive at Plovdiv at the Alexander Malinov square (near the Old town).
- at 11.15: A walk tour in Plovdiv guided by a professional english speaking guide. We will visit some of the most impressive sights of the city:
- The Stadium of Trimontium
- The Dzhumaya Mosque
- The Old Town architecture complex
- Authentic houses from the bulgarian renaissance
- The Nebet hill where we can see some of the first foundations of the city dated 8000 years ago. From this point a view to the city itself along with the hills and the river will be revealed.
- The Ancient Theatre
- The Ethnographic Museum
- Hisar Kapia
- at 14.00: Free time for photos, lunch, etc.
- at 16.00: Depart from Plovdiv to Sofia
The Old Town
The Ancient Staduim and the Ancient Theatre
The Ethnographic Museum and the Singing Fountains
Registering for the trip
For registration please proceed to this doodle